Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
Fruit Salad with White Wine and Mint
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tblsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 ripe cantaloupe, seeded and cut into 3/4 inch cubes (approx. 3 cups)
- 1 8 oz. container of fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup of seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
In a small saucepan, bring the wine and sugar to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mint.
In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, strawberries and grapes. Pour the warm wine mixture over fruit and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until cold – approx. 2 to 8 hrs., stirring occasionally. Enjoy!