Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
Melon Salad with Mint and Basil Vinaigrette
- 1/2 seedless watermelon
- 1 cantaloupe, cut in half and seeded
- 2 tbsp. chopped mint leaves, plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil leaves, plus whole sprigs for garnish
- 1 lemon juiced, about 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup of simple syrup (equal amounts of sugar and water heated until sugar dissolves, let cool)
- 1/8 tsp. amaretto
Scoop 2 cups each from the watermelon and cantaloupe using a melon baller. Place melon balls in a serving bowl.
Combine the mint, basil, lemon juice, simple syrup and amaretto in a blender and blend until smooth.