1991 Oldmans Creek Rd, Swedesboro NJ 08085
Bell Pepper Rajas
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 6 strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 6 strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 6 strips
- shredded cheese (cheddar or Monterey Jack – at least 1 1/2 cups)
- 4 tbsp. chopped, pitted black olives
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
Cut all pepper strips in half and arrange, close together, on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle cheese on top of peppers. Top with chopped olives and crushed red pepper.
Set oven control to broil. Broil peppers 3 to 4 inches from heating element for approximately 3 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
1991 Oldmans Creek Rd.
Swedesboro, NJ 08085