Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
Rosemary Skewered Vegetables with Lemon and Balsamic
- 1 large zucchini cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 large yellow squash cut in half lengthwise, then cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, wash and remove tops
- Juices from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 16 stems of fresh rosemary, 6″ – 8″ in length
Preheat grill. Place cut zucchini, squash, and tomatoes in bowl. Add lemon juice, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Stir gently and let sit. Soak rosemary stems in water for 5 minutes. Thread vegetables onto rosemary stems starting from the bottom of the stems. Grill for 3 or 4 minutes on each side and then transfer to serving platter.
Note: if you want to use regular skewers, just add dried or fresh rosemary leaves in with other ingredients when mixing in bowl. Also, adjust ingredients if you want to make more than 4 servings.
SIGNUP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
1991 Oldmans Creek Rd.
Sweedesboro, NJ 08085