Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
Mashed Potato Layer Bake
- 4 large white potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooked
- 1 8 oz. package of chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place white and sweet potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese and sour cream to the potatoes in each bowl; season with salt and pepper. Mash with masher, mixer or fork.
Stir in 1/2 of the parmesan cheese into the white potatoes. Stir in 1/2 of the cheddar cheese into the sweet potatoes. Alternately layer half each of the white potato and sweet potato mixtures into a 2 quart clear glass casserole dish. Repeat layers.
Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.