Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
- 1 package of refrigerated cookie dough
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 large peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 large green apple, sliced
- 1 large naval orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Flatten cookie dough onto a 6 inch pizza pan. Bake until firm to touch, about 11 to 15 minutes. Let cool.
Blend cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Spread the cookie with the cheese mixture and decorate with the sliced fruit. In a small bowl, combine melted white chocolate with the chocolate syrup. Top the pizza with the berries and drizzle on the chocolate mixture. Slice and serve immediately.