Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm | Sat-Sun: 8am-5pm
1990 Oldmans Creek Rd, Sedesboro NJ
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds ripe tomatoes
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Whisk lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in the olive oil to blend. Set dressing aside.
Cut tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange tomato and cheese slices on a platter and drizzle the dressing on top of the slices. Sprinkle with the basil and add more salt and pepper to taste.